As you begin your day, take along a few bullet points of marriage wisdom. Intended for husbands and wives, you’ll value this to-the-point support from top Christian marriage authors and marriage experts.
The Benefits of Small Group
- Accountability —Truth Tellers
- Provides a place of openness, sharing, and safety
- Stretches you out of your comfort zone
- Provides friends to walk beside you during tough times
- Small Group provides mentoring relationships
- People to pray for you
Copyright © Jim & Sheri Mueller, Growthtrac Ministries. Developing Intimacy: Setting Goals
- What would enhance our marriage relationship?
- What would each of us like to see happen in our marriage?
- What are the kinds of activities that would keep our marriage alive?
- Would a daily sharing time enhance our relationship?
- How often would we like to go out for dinner?
- How often would we like to experience sexual intercourse?
- How often would we like to go on a weekend trip or take walks in the park?
Excerpted from Covenant Marriage by Gary Chapman. Copyright © Gary Chapman
Subscribe to the Marriage Minute
▸ Your Marriage Minute will be e-mailed daily to you automatically. You may easily cancel your subscription at any time. Marriagetrac monthly e-enews keep you up to speed on all the latest happenings within Marriagetrac… so you won’t miss a thing!
What readers are saying
- My husband is in Iraq and I send him your devotionals by e-mail. It is such a blessing to get them! I rely on these to get me through these days. We have been blessed by Marriagetrac. Thank you!!!!! … Denise
- Thanks for sending these (devotions) and feeding my spirit daily. I appreciate you! …Melissa
- I am always grateful for the Marriage Minute and read it first thing in the morning… Thank you for providing this service. You are a blessing in my life and you remind me daily of what is right and good and true and how to love … Susan B.