The file is in pdf format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view or print your coupons. Acrobat is free and may be downloaded here.
Here’s what you do
- Download your free coupons.
- Next, open the (pdf) file on your computer and print as many as you like. For best results, use a color printer and a high quality paper.
- Cut out the coupons and present them to your spouse. And remember, presentation counts!
Need more romantic ideas?
Romance For Both of You
- Accountability is important. Discuss how you might form a “Board of Directors” for your marriage.
- Be intentional about date nights. Get out your calendar and set some dates.
- Beam a Text love message to your spouse.
- When’s the last time you had fun as a couple? Get together and plan a date night.
- Get out of the air conditioning and take a romantic walk.
- Create a romantic memory today.
- Focus on better communication. Be more open and honest.
- Volunteer something you haven’t shared before.
- Focus on forgiveness. Is there something you need to ask forgiveness for?
- Have you tried Prayer Walking? Use your exercise time to pray together.
- Mark all of your “Romantic Reminders” in your phone or Mole notebook; Include date nights, your anniversary and getaways.
- Reminder: A date means time away; with no kids, just the two of you.
- Commit to reading the bible together. Take turns daily reading a section from a One Year Bible.
- What are your marriage Expectations and Concerns, now and in the future? Talk about them.
- Through a marriage organization or your church, plan a weekend retreat getaway.
- Start keeping a journal of events and milestones in your relationship.
Romance For Her
- Call your wife right now and tell her you love her.
- Design a special romantic night at home with her. Plan all the details. Be creative.
- Ask your wife how you can pray for her. Then, on a regular basis, pray for her and your marriage.
- Leave work early today and surprise her with flowers and a date night.
- Tomorrow morning, take your wife to Starbucks. Over your favorite coffee, make plans for your next date night
- Prearrange with her employer, a surprise afternoon limo ride to a day-spa for a makeover and lunch.
- Have her car waxed and detailed.
- Give your wife a homemade coupon booklet consisting of romantic and practical freebies.
- Make a commitment to pray with your wife for a few minutes every night before you go to bed.
- While you’re away on a business trip, have a bouquet of flowers delivered to her.
- Forget the other stuff in your life. Today, focus only on your wife.
Romance For Him
- Purchase some Audio Books on a marriage topic. He can listen on his commute to work.
- Make his favorite desert…Chocolate Chip Cookies?
- Have flowers delivered to your husband today.
- Let him sleep in tomorrow morning.
- Give him a gift certificate to a massage therapist.
- Pick up a blank card at a card shop and for no special reason, write him a love note.
- Give him a gift certificate to his favorite coffee shop.
- Read the Power of a Praying Wife, and pray for him..
- Buy a book written by his favorite author and read it to him in bed each night.
- Text your husband a love note!
- How can you serve him today?
▸ We think you’ll also like the Marriage Minute